- Macro Life
- Manta Rays
- Muck Diving
- Wall Diving
- Whale Shark
Pay for 7 Nights’ Stay for 10 Nights’!
10 Nights’ Superior De Lux Cottage accommodations (Double Occupancy), Round Trip Bohol Airport Transfers, Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Including Unlimited Drinking Water, Free Wi-Fi, 8 Days of 3-4 Boat Dives, Snacks During Boat Dives, Unlimited House Reef Diving and No Government Taxes or Fees
Travel Period: Jan. 09 – Dec. 31, 2023
Regular Price $2625pp…Special Price $2200pp
Immediate Savings Price $2100*
Save Up To $350 With 5 Applicable Exclusive Combinable Maduro Dive Bonuses
- *Save an Immediate $100 or $200pp on dive packages with our Book & Save Bonus
- Save an Additional $35 or $70pp if you travel in July, August or September with our Travel Period Bonus
- Save an Additional $30pp with our Previously Traveled Client Bonus
- Save an Additional $25pp with our Travel Trip Insurance Bonus
- Save an Additional $25pp on ticketing with our Airline Ticketing Bonus
For More Details Click Philippines For 2023
Expires at 2:00pm on Friday March 31st, 2023
Magic Oceans Dive Resort
Magic Oceans Dive Resort is located in Anda on Bohol Island in the Philippines. All 16 scuba diving guest bungalows are detached. Most of the rooms encircle the pool. The balconies are big and cozy with bamboo seats and offer amazing views. Internet router, hot shower, and air conditioning are in every room. Enjoy our blog article on Scuba Diving Specialties: What is Muck Diving?.
Magic Oceans Di...
The Philippines is located in the western Pacific Ocean of Southeast Asia. It consists of 7,641 islands and offers 1300 marine species. Therefore, this destination will cater to every level of scuba diving. Furthermore, the island's melting pot of western and eastern cultures means much is to be discovered. The local population, called Filipinos, are particularly friendly.
DIVING THE PHILIPPINES