SECURE TRAVEL PAYMENTS – SELECT PAYMENT TYPE:
PROTECT YOUR VACATION INVESTMENT WITH THESE BENEFITS
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW TRAVEL PROTECTION PLANS THAT INCLUDE TRIP INSURANCE BENEFITS AND WORLDWIDE NON-INSURANCE ASSISTANT SERVICES
- All Travel Protection/Insurance Plans Provide Primary Coverage
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason Coverage*
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver**
- Trip Cancellation – up to 100% Trip Cost
- Trip Interruption – up to 150% Trip Cost
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains – up to $1,000,000
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense – up to $100,000
- Travel Delay – Missed Connection – Baggage Protection
- 24 Hour Non-Insurance Assistance Services
- Optional Add-Ons
- Plans Can Be Cancelled for Full Refund Within 14 Days of Effective Date***
(How to calculate correct trip cost coverage – Why consider protection plans with trip insurance and non-insurance benefits
Note: All travel protection plans are provided worldwide from our partnership with Travel Insured International a Crum & Forster Company whose group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best. All totals are maximum benefit amounts for the Worldwide Protector plan. Amounts are lower for Worldwide Protector Plan Lite
*Optional cancel for any reason must be purchased within 21 days of the initial deposit being received. Cancel for any reason coverage provides reimbursement of up to 75% of your non-refundable trip cost. CFAR is available and optional for purchase at an additional cost at the individual level. CFAR cancellations must be at least 48 hours or more prior to your scheduled departure date.
**To be eligible for Pre-Existing Medical Exclusion Waiver you must purchase your Worldwide Trip Protector or plan within 21 days of the date your initial trip deposit is received. Additional terms apply.
***If you cancel your plan during the free look period, your cost will be refunded if no incurred loss, you have not departed on your trip or filed a claim under the plan.